Hynes Driving School is a Road Safety Authority (RSA) approved facilitator and trainer to carry out Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) courses fo Driving Instructors.
|Demonstration & Refresher Learning during a recent Driver CPC Course
What is it?
The Driver CPC course is a European Directive introduced across all EU member states providing for the ongoing compulsory training of professional drivers. It consists of 35 hours of periodic training spread over 5 years (1 day per year). There are substantial penalties for non-compliance.
Who needs it?
• Professional Bus Drivers since September 10th 2008
• Professional Truck Drivers since September 10th 2009
• Part-time drivers must also comply
Why train with Hynes Driving School?
• We are RSA approved to carry out the courses
• Provide a friendly, motivational and professional training experience
• Deal with all the administration requirements so you don't have to worry
• Supply ALL course material
• In-depth knowledge of the transport industry
• Use multimedia delivery
• Full student support
• Available 7 days a week (€65 per person weekends or €55 per person Monday to Friday inclusive)
• Approved centres in Tullamore, Mullingar and Roscrea
Download our latest flyer on Driver CPC courses here (PDF, 152kB).
To find out more information about CPC Courses please contact our office on 057 9322755 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.